How to Remove a Tenant? It is not easy to remove the tenant from the house. Just because your lease agreement has expired may not be enough to evict the tenant. There may be different ways to follow according to the characteristics of the concrete event. So what are these ways, how are they applied?
When can the landlord remove the tenant from the property?
The ways to be followed by the lessor who wants to remove the tenant from the house may vary according to the reasons for which he wants to remove the tenant. These ways can be listed as follows;
- 1-The tenant does not pay the rent 2 times within a lease year in the contract and 2 justified warnings are drawn by the landlord or the landlord initiates enforcement proceedings 2 times and the payment order is notified and these payment notifications will be considered as justified warnings, the conditions are fulfilled and if payment is not made within 30 days, the tenant will have the opportunity to evict the tenant from the house.
- 2-The tenant may request eviction if it is determined that the tenant attempts to make a radical change in the leased immovable without the lessor’s knowledge, demolition, and disgraceful acts are committed in the leased immovable.
- 3-The landlord, who has an eviction undertaking in accordance with the form, can remove the tenant from the house duly. In this option, it is important whether the eviction undertaking is valid or not.
- 4-The landlord may request the eviction of the tenant by filing an eviction case due to need. The landlord must prove that he needs the immovable himself.
- 5-If the house is sold while there is still a tenant in it, the new owner sends a notice to the tenant within 1 month and requests the eviction of the tenant, if the tenant does not evacuate the house, the new owner can evict the tenant with the eviction lawsuit to be filed within 6 months from the notice.
- 6-After the lease agreement has exceeded 10 years, a notice should be sent to the tenant 3 months before the end of the 10th year and eviction should be requested. How to Remove a Tenant?
Can the landlord evict the tenant when the 1-year lease contract ends?
Mevzuatımız hazırlanırken kiracıyı koruyacak şekilde hazırlanmıştır. Kanunumuzda 1 Yıllık Kira Sözleşmesi kiracı tarafından süresinde bildirim yapılarak sona erdirilmezse aynı koşullarda 1 yıl daha uzamış sayılır. Kiraya verenin sözleşmeyi feshetme iradesinin bu durumda bir önemi yoktur. Böyle bir durumda kiracıyı sırf sözleşmesinin süresi bitti diye evden çıkartma imkânı yoktur.
İlgili Sayfa: Kira Davası Avukatı
Küçükokka Hukuk Bürosu kurulduğu andan bu yana Ceza Hukuku, Aile Hukuku, Uluslararası Hukuk, Tazminat Hukuku, İş Hukuku, İcra İflas Hukuku, Gayrimenkul Hukuku ve Tüketici Hukuku başta olmak üzere hukukun her alanında hizmet vermekte olup, seçkin şahıs ve şirketleri temsil etmektedir.